Really got to love the Devonport op shop.
Yout can get some GREAT bargains from there.
Today while at bells and whistles i had a look and found a few items i liked.
For $7 i got
This really neat book, counting and as the kids get older stencils and learning to write.
And got these 3 dresses.
2 for summer and the long sleeve for next winter it is such a nice dress i couldnt just leave it there. It is a size 2-3 so will fit Dakota nicely in winter.
After that great deal i went to spotlight and a small bag of fabrics for $5
Going to try and make a skirt out of the black one for me:)
I got these fabrics from Ikes aswell to make the kids summer outfits.
This is for Lukas for a summer top, shorts and hat
Dakota picked out this fabric for her summer outfit:)
So thats what i got up to today.
2 comments:
haha Dakota has great taste - I bought the same fabric from Ikes last week! I'm going to make a quilt from mine - if I ever get round to it
Thanks Kelly, yea she is good at picking fabric as i was eyeing that one and one that was red up, and she picked the blue so im happy lol. I havent tried a quilt yet i think i might leave that for a while as it is im learning how to use patterns, have mum coming over ont he weekend to teach me
Post a Comment