WELL.....
What happens when a toddler gets hold of the camera and you dont know about it.
What happens when parents use a camera alot and said toddler watches every move you make.
Well this is what happens.
I find said toddler with the camera i tell said toddler to put it back and she does.
Then put the memory card on the computer and i fine what the said toddler was doing.
I guess her photo taking skills can only get better from now on in lol.
Time to get her a film for my old camera i think.
5 comments:
I wouldn't bother with film, it'll end up very expensive, either upgrade your camera or get a cheap digital camera for her to use, Morgan uses our compact and loves it, he's getting very good with it now although it's back in my possession for a wee bit while my good camera gets repaired!
Charlotte is the same!! I find some very weird photos on my camera at unexpected times. I am very tempted to give her her Christmas present (kids' digital camera) early....
Check the Snatch a deal website, they had a kids digital camera on there under the missed deals section.
Selena i have a very updated camera lol, but i will get a film for her to learn with my old one lol. renee prob a good idea lol. Nakita yup seen them on there, i got the idea of buying her one from there, might have to wait for a little while lol.
Post a Comment