Well i have been looking for ages for something for the kids to do there drawing etc on, but could never find anything for the right price
UNTIL
I found these they are dora and well i dont like dora so i will be sanding it back and repainting with something for both kids. They will get a stool each and i will do something cool on the table. This will sit inside where the excersaucer goes as that is going.
I will give it to them for xmas as a joint gift it will be neat, if we have caleb for xmas i might have to find another stool and paint that too so he can have one aswell.
Do think that will make a great little xmas present:)
Now to think of colours and designs lol:) and find another stool is in order i think.


3 comments:
I have two little Mocka stools that you are welcome to have. They are wooden and I painted (not the best job!) them white but you could repaint them or use them as spares? Anyway, if you are still looking for some then feel free to pop over! :-)
ah Tui that would be fab:) thanks so much.
No worries! Facebook me for details, I could always leave them outside our door if we aren't here and you can collect whenever you want. :)
Post a Comment