Well i really needed to do some sewing so i started out again today.
Finished a book that i got when Lukas was 11 months old and finally did it and he is now 16 months
Both kids love the book, its a great NZ book.
Both kids love the book, its a great NZ book.
Brought the material from spotlight all it is cut and sew.
Then i made some super hero capes:)
I really wanted to try and make a plastic bag tidier as we get alot of plastic bags at times attacking our cupboard, so i gave it a go. I cut up my camo trackies as they are getting holes in them. I think it came out pretty well if i say so myself
Then had a few asking about bath toy bags etc and i said a while ago i wanted to make one so i gave it a go and yup it turned out good, i love it, cant wait to see how its looking after a few weeks. I have it hanging on the inside of my shower curtain so it doesnt drip on the floor but we dont have anywhere else to hang it at the moment. Going to try out different ways of doing it later on













No comments:
Post a Comment