My Friend Sharleen is trying to get a AMP scholarship and i believe truly she deserves this from the bottom of my heart.
If you on facebook go over and check out her page Shars-AMP-Do-your-thing-Page read what she has done and is doing.
This is a little about her..I am currently in my first year of a degree majoring in Animal Welfare.
I have been doing animal rescue since i was 13 years old, starting with cats, and recently became a volunteer for a group called Dog Abuse Prevention Society New Zealand (DAPSNZ). Shar is also a solo mum of 2 children.
I have been doing animal rescue since i was 13 years old, starting with cats, and recently became a volunteer for a group called Dog Abuse Prevention Society New Zealand (DAPSNZ). Shar is also a solo mum of 2 children.
If you would like to be part of helping sharleen get her dream sorted please go to do you thing and vote for her...she needs all the votes she can get...this would be amazing.
Thank you All
AND
GOOD LUCK SHAR
AND
GOOD LUCK SHAR
No comments:
Post a Comment