thanks it was hard to get this photo, as there wasnt alot of places to stand everyone...glad i got it though, have another of just my family and just damians family...its funny the size difference..
Awesome photo! I love the tablecloth! I read your post about doing this challenge and was tempted to start doing it but I think I should start off with a shorter one, maybe 30 days:)
Thanks michelle, we had the wedding at a thai garden...i have a 30 day challenge in my labels, have a look its under photo challenge and there is 30days to do that one:)
4 comments:
Awww how sweet and its great with a big picture too :) This challenge thing will be fun
thanks it was hard to get this photo, as there wasnt alot of places to stand everyone...glad i got it though, have another of just my family and just damians family...its funny the size difference..
yup this challenge will be fun i love them
Awesome photo! I love the tablecloth! I read your post about doing this challenge and was tempted to start doing it but I think I should start off with a shorter one, maybe 30 days:)
Thanks michelle, we had the wedding at a thai garden...i have a 30 day challenge in my labels, have a look its under photo challenge and there is 30days to do that one:)
Post a Comment