Wednesday, December 7, 2011

New stuff...

Yay we got the stuff today this is the New package we brought.

Well got it all inside

Here are the parcels






So I got into it

I got the couch sorted and the kids were on it quick flash.

Best thing about this package we got a 5 year cleaning service for the couch, for an extra $100, we can use it as much or as little as we like, I think it will be used at least once a month.

Then I put the dining table and chairs together that took a while

I started on our queen bed

But using the screwdriver started hurting my hand so off I went to found a drill and yup I found one

And we have a bed put together, Damian helped me



So thats what we done for tonight, well Damian is putting together the tv unit and the other one will end up in the daycare area

3 comments:

Shannon said...

woohoo its looking awesome, i like your couches, very nice, and that free cleaning service rocks :))

Time Flies said...

hehe thanks, im glad i got the cleaning thing cause i was first to drop something on the couch...oops

Great grand parents said...

the cleaning service will be ideal, especially with children,and looks like the package is comming together nicely,well done.