Today was time to make a few things for the daycare, I wanted a tree where you can put leaves on with the childs name, DOB and what they like with a photo...then I wanted a birthday chart so I cut out 12 balloons.
The kids of course wanted to help so this morning I had gone down the road and picked up some cheap scissors for them (as I knew I wanted to do crafts and when I do crafts kids want to).
Then they got into my glitter glue lucky there wasn't a lot left but we ran down the road and got some more glitter glue, coloured paper and glue.
So this is what it all looked like
Nothing is put together yet but here is the tree and leaf pieces, leaves are actually cut out just sitting on another piece of paper
Then the birthday balloons are all ready to go
Now I just have to laminate items before hanging them up
No comments:
Post a Comment