Well today I haven't had to raise my voice to the kids they have played nice together while I get things tidied up and washing done.
This morning they did some drawing, while I got some dishes done.
This is what Dakota drew her family, such a good drawing
Lukas isnt into drawing people etc like Dakota BUT he loves drawing
A couple of other pictures Dakota drew today
Afterwards they went outside to play in the sand and Luna wanted to join them
Then I wanted to colour, and do some cutting etc so the kids
Lukas asked for scissors cause I had my ones
I ended up taking the plastic ones off them as they kept falling apart, so I gave them some normal black ones.
So here are a video of each child using their scissors
Lukas...he did so well using one hand with with scissors and trying very hard to cut the paper
Dakota..She had a different approach to using them
Then I asked Dakota to cut around two objects and she did a great job at that
Both kids are doing well with their cutting skills, not bad for 3 and 2 years old.
Then it got to 3.30pm so 2.5hours later of us doing the crafts together it was time to stop and clean up so I could get dinner on
Check out our mess
While I got dinner on the kids cleaned up what they could so the big stuff into a plastic bag I popped over the washing basket to make it easy for them
The little stuff that was left over I cleaned up
Luna has a hiding spot or sleeping spot lol, cause she was under the sink the whole time I did the dishes
She jumps into this hole, the top one
So I found where Luna hides
It was a good day and I will finish the crafts tomorrow...there will be another mess i'm sure of it
No comments:
Post a Comment