Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Cleaning up


Well today I had a meeting with the homebase coordinator for when I wanted to start work.

Well I will start anytime if its an under 1 that way I dont have to worry about too much things right away, or else I start April.

WELL I start work on the 8th Feb 2012 with a little boy who is 5 months old

SO EXCITED

So I have a bouncer

Mum has sent over my play mat I won when Lukas was a baby looks like this
Its a 3 in one, lay on the back and play, tummy time and when older remove the bars and baby can sit, all the toys are moveable and the sun plays music and of course a mirror.

So I have 3 weeks to sort out the daycare rooms and get them looking a bit better than what they are.





Yup a big mess at the moment, Damian will be doing a dump run on his day off
*nods head*
yes he will, he just doesnt know it yet
*evil laugh*

But before I can get those rooms sorted I had to get Dakota and Lukas rooms sorted before anything else, their toys are everywhere and it was driving me crazy.

So this morning I brought a couple of $2 small bins that I can reuse for the daycare later on to tidy up their rooms before the main storage comes and when I make up my mind on what storage I actually want.

NO photos of the before sorry

So here is the room of Lukas


So he has an area for all his cars etc on his mat, his train track is set up and slides under the train table, then in the buckets he has the toys you put together, random toys, building toys and in the box is his marble track.

And Dakota's room, only one photo as all her toys fit in her cupboard

So Dakotas doesnt look as busy but thats the way it goes all her toys go together with other toys like in one bucket are the bits to the littlest pet shop items.  The only thing that is missing is the dolls house but we are sorting another out for her.

So thats two rooms done, next will be the daycare rooms once all that rubbish has been removed.

I also need to sort out alot of other items for the daycare, which i have named Magic kidz and of course a business owner now :)

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Magic Kidz, i love the name. Im happy for you that you got your little business going on for you now. Im sure you will have great fun

Time Flies said...

Thanks Shan i have had that name in my head for a few years now and just love it....