O yes today I am one step ahead of said monsters children.
Start to see them getting naughty silly bored yup that's the word...I have activities all ready to pull out as its needed
This morning they were good watching TV but TV needed to go OFF yes I said that nasty word to the kids OFF, so we put music on.
Ok so I cant remember the site I got this print out off but its easy enough to make, I need to make one with harder shapes on it for Dakota.
I printed both kids two copies each and cut one up, I will print new ones when I can laminate them and will add valco so they can peel them on and off
After 30mins they had enough of it so I pulled out my small craft box and Lukas picked balloons so I blew up a few balloons, Damian and the kids had balloon fights while I pumped up the pool, filled it with water and water balloons
Once I had filled up the pool and the kids had their morning tea they came running out to see what I had done.
They stayed outside for ages so I got a sheet and draped it over our chairs and their table, gave them Dakota's tea set, then made them lunch a plate of fruit and a jug of juice.
After the fruit they got a yoghurt
They finished up that and played nice for a while pulled the hut down and did goodness knows what lol, but I left them to it, they came inside to play with their shapes again then balloons..
Lukas keeps lying on the balloons and they pop as these ones are very solid once blown up.
Here is a short video of them throwing the balloon, at the end Dakota ran off to her room then called Lukas to come and play so off he went running too
YAY they went into Lukas' room and played nice for ages
Since they been good, it was time for some adventures of Madeline with popcorn :)
The rest of the afternoon was full of drawing, reading and more swimming.
Both kids finished their chore charts for the week and got every sticker you can get for it, so I have made them a voucher each to use on Thursday when we go to Dubbo.
The only meltdowns we had today was from Lukas when I had to whip to the supermarket to get some canned corn, and then again when Damian left for work..Lukas wanted to go both times.


No comments:
Post a Comment