Yup while in Dubbo today we took the kids ten pin bowling for the first time
They loved it
Lukas was first up
Dakota was second
Damian was third in line
Then I got a turn last lol
The kids chose to carry their own ball to the ramp and wouldnt let us do it for them...lucky the ball wasnt that heavy
Now this was a interesting game
Dakota was in lead, then Lukas become in the lead, Damian took over in the last few frames, and me well I really sucked lol
Scores
Damian 100
Lukas 98
Dakota 96
Myself 50
So yup both my kids kicked my butt
2 comments:
Well done Lukas at two he was very close to winning. Sharlene next time I think you need to try to win.
i was so proud of them they did amazing for such a young age...Lukas was ahead when daddy just happened to knock over the last 2 pins to get in front of him...the sad thing was i WAS trying to win lol...My excuse is i havent played for a long time and im sticking to it
Post a Comment