Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines Day Crafts

Well being Valentines Day I had it planned to do crafts with my daycare but cause Im not actually well I had to stop the other child coming into my care today, but that didnt stop Dakota, Lukas and I doing the crafts I had already planned.

I was online and found a few print outs the kids chose one each for their card and I did one too..then I cut out some hearts all different sizes for them to do collage on, I helped Lukas with his ones as he was getting annoyed with it...while I was doing Lukas's ones Dakota clicked on and copied on how to do it.

After the cards and heart mobile..they both got some cardboard and bits and pieces to make their own special collage.

Kids at work







The cards..they coloured them in, cut them out and glued them together...Then Dakota told me what too write and then copied it

Dakotas card


Lukas card

My card *blush*

Then their heart mobiles so pleased how these came out, sorry the photo doesnt show the awesomeness of them and I dont wanna go and pull them down for another photo


Then of course the collages with bits and pieces.
pom poms
eyes
dinosaures
iceblock sticks
ties

Lukas

Dakota (the eye next to the yellow dino is back on the dino)

So that was the crafts this morning took 2 hours...

2 comments:

Shannon said...

wicked, love the mobiles, they look real cool

Time Flies said...

thanks i think the kids enjoyed it, well Dakota did anyway...