Sunday, March 11, 2012

Just going though post and came across this blog craftyendeavor where she had made eggs garlands and thought this was an awesome idea.

Yup thought i would try it with the kids

Well it didnt go as planned they got one balloon done each and i decided nope not an activity for a 3 and 2 year old, so i will make more up when they are asleep and prob another night.

But this is what we got 

Pumped up the water balloons


Kids chose the colours they wanted


I poured glue into bowls one each

Put the string in

Then showed them out to wrap the string around the balloon, I helped Lukas with his one hence no photo of him as he wouldnt touch it again

I didnt finish my one but thats ok i will do more later so from left to right
My one, Dakota then Lukas

Once they are dry they can pop their own balloons and hopefully i will have more done and will post them up

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love to see how they turn out, I also tried this with my 2.5year old today, I was a bit impatient though and ended up with nests rather than eggs ( if anyone asks this was totally my intention!.

Time Flies said...

lol, i will post prob tomorrow on what todays turn out like..i not holding my breath to be honest.

Awesome you gave it a go with your 2.5 year old, hehe at nests bet they look cute though, you could put small easter eggs in the nests