Well this week I have been very very lazy, working then just not doing any housework that needed doing, my house was a bombsite I was so ashamed and no excuse really as I had time to sit on the computer so I actually had time to clean my house up a bit.
But today i did the wash-house, bathroom, kitchen/dining room and lounge
Check out my before and after pictures MIGHT SHOCK YOU
Wash house BEFORE
Wash-house AFTER
Bathroom BEFORE
Bathroom AFTER
Kitchen/Dining Room BEFORE
Kitchen/Dining room AFTER
Lounge BEFORE
So after 4 hours I got all that done, kids played outside with boxes, balls and turning boxes into slides, so cause they were so well behaved and stayed outside playing I promised them a play at the park, so off we went while the floors were drying.
So now I'm going to work real hard after work and get my house sorted before getting on the computer...
Cant be doing this every weekend when its time to spend time with the kids
No comments:
Post a Comment