Well yesterday we decided to move the daycare rooms to the master bedroom, and our master bedroom as the playroom cause well i have stopped working with the family daycare apart from one little boy which i will keep looking after cause he fits into our family better than the older ones.
So the kids helped us move everything around, Damian and I got back to the new master bedroom to find the kids putting our bed together, yup i had to take a video cause it was too cute NOT too
So the kids in the act
And a video to see them actually sorting it out and working together to finished the bed
Today I got a swing set brought to me that i brought on a facebook buy and sell page, he pulled it apart and dropped it off and i was going to wait till Damian got home to put it up, then thought hell i can do this..
So I did, I found the spanner and alen key, Lukas helped me get it sorted and held the bolts for me. No photos of us putting it together as it was only me and Lukas home.
But here is the swing set lying down ready to be put up
After 10mins I had it up, admittedly i only had the sides to put up, but still I put it together so yup I ROCK. And of course I was the best mum ever cause Lukas wanted to play on it right now.
So had a few things to put together
No comments:
Post a Comment