Well today after lunch I decided to take the kids across the road for a play at the park, only planned on being there for 30min to an hour instead we were there for 2.5hours, best time yet. The kids had a blast, was a little chilly in the shade.
While we were heading out I thought what the hell ill take my camera too, got some nice shots of the kids
As I was heading out the door I saw the kids holding hands waiting for me, so cute
Then at the park.
 |
| Climbing the chain (he surprised bystanders) |
 |
| Playing on the small slide |
 |
| Hiding in the chains |
 |
| one, two , three LET GO |
 |
| Taking turns |
 |
| Handsome boy |
 |
| Lukas |
 |
| Climbing up the ladder |
 |
| Look mum a leaf |
The kids had a blast thats for sure, there was alot of kids there today. But they mainly played with each other for the first 1.5hours then went and played with others.
No comments:
Post a Comment