Monday, August 13, 2012

Choc Banana Self Saucing Pudding

OMG Im on a group in facebook called whats on your plate and this lady popped up the most yummiest photo ever, and posted up the recipe..

I had to try it i was dying to try it and a magic appears I had a choc cake mix in the box of GF foods i have put away so I grabbed it out and went to work.

The recipe of course its for normal people not GF but it can be made GF

1 Packet cheap Choc cake mix(and any ingredients that is required to make it)
2 Bananas, mashed
1c Sugar
1T Cocoa
1T Instant Coffee

Make up choc cake mix as per instuctions, then mix in banana.
Pour into a large casserole dish(I sprayed mine with a little spray oil, makes cleaning up easier).
In a bowl mix together sugar, coffee an cocoa and then spinkle over the cake batter. Pour over 1 1/2 cups of boiling water, pour over the back of a spoon so you don't disrupt the cake mix. I baked mine for 35mins at 180 fanforced and it was PERFECT!! Serve with icecream and nom nom nom =)

It was so yummy Im already thinking about another bowl, and most of the time GF foods I wont eat.



 GO ON YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO MAKE IT!!!!

No comments: