Sunday, August 12, 2012

What a Day

Well this morning started at 6.20am when Lukas decided to climb into my bed for cuddles well that was nice, then he left me.  not sure what he did but then I heard the light in the lounge go on and the tv turn on, I gave him 20mins or so and then I got up to see what he was doing.  Watching horse jumping and clapping his hands for the horses.

Once Dakota was done Diving was on and both sat there watching it

The Scobby joined in on the action


Then OMG which the day just starting the kids were good until AFTER breakfast then all Dakota did was sook and cry and Lukas was just a pure pain in the butt..

After lunch mum and I decided to take the kids and dogs for a walk lol
So off we went, a nice little walk.





Grotty day really, can you spot the skytower


Manukau habour

A plane heading to the airport, can you see it lol


Once home it was bathtime, after a bath we took the kids down the road to get some DVD's and they are now watching HOP. (they love this movie).

Both looking as tired as anything so hopefully they both SLEEP tonight

No comments: