Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Imagination can go far


When you are 2 imagination is GREAT thing to have..Sadly I think too many children are losing it cause of tv, video games etc.

I gave Lukas a box, towel, tube and water balls and I watched as he played every so often got on the floor with him when he asked then left him to it again.





After a while blocks came out and Lukas built a road for the waterballs

Made it bigger and bigger

Lukas tipped the box up, I helped him put the towel over so we didnt lose any waterballs and he was throwing and bouncing the balls off the box

His dump truck ended up backed into the hole of the box and Lukas started throwing the balls into the box landing into the truck


Then you go behind and tip the dump truck, dumping the waterballs back into the blocks

After a while Lukas put the water balls away and started building towers with the plastic blocks and knocking them down



All this kept him happy for 2 hours...was AWESOME.

No comments: