Friday, November 16, 2012

santa hands


Today I decided to do something I have been eyeing up for a while


It seemed easy enough and of course it was, as I dont have normal flour in my house I had to use a flour mix of about 5 different flours this made a Gluten Free base.

I did all the instructions but instead of 3 hours in the oven I did 2 hours as they were getting brown hot spots on them and I didnt like that.

Still they turned out nice and solid like they should do


Then it was time to paint so I used poster paint.  I added pom poms to them cause I liked it, I am adding glitter to the santa hats too.

How cute are these, from left to right
Lukas age 2 yrs 11mths (2 weeks off 3)
Dakota age 4 years 4mths
Samantha age 7mths (baby I look after)

3 comments:

Time Flies said...

Thanks Fay you should give them a go with Riley

Cat said...

These are REALLY clever
You should link up to http://verydarkhorse.blogspot.co.nz/2012/11/christmas-linky-party.html

Time Flies said...

thanks Cat, i have no idea how to link up to things lol