Thursday, January 3, 2013

Night Time = Dry


Yup been talking about Lukas toilet training and you will find that here and from there you will find the first post.

Today was the 6th day in a row my little man has woken up dry.  No lifting him either.

He is still getting the hang of during the day but no nappies have been used 2 weeks tomorrow, so prob time to get rid of all the pull ups and nappy pants I have stashed in the cupboard as I would buy in bulk.  Im thinking of putting the nappy money away and seeing what we have at the end of the year, it will be a scary number I think, considering I had two kids in nappies for 2 years.

But overall im so proud of my little man...and what a great way to start 2013 NO NAPPIES.

WOOHOO

No comments: