Saturday, February 9, 2013

Late Night thinking


You knöw when you feel alone friendless and you blame everything that happened years ago? When you remember you had friends at school then well you moved away and not many maybe 1 stayed in contact? Then as you got older you ran away from problems and lost more friends but gained others until you had to move again?

Yup welcome to me. I blame moving so much. I moved alot sand just kept losinng friends over and over and I find it hard to make friends at the best of times.

Then as you get older become an adult it happens all over again you move from here to there from there to here with kids in tow.  Then something hits you something hard hits you.
Do I want this really to happen to my kids lose then friends? Do I really need to move around more and still feel lonely whereever I go cause I find it hard to make friends, what about my kids they are kids they find it simple at the moment.

As they get older wouldn't it be nice to see those friendsships blossom. Yes I think it would
Yes don't get me wrong I have a few that have stood there and watched me move from here to there and there to here but really has it done me any favours prob not. Yes I've met new people making new friendsships which us great. Just sometimes you want some of those old friends back you knöw the ones you spent alot of time with. Sadly it doesn't always happen.

Sometimes friendsships need a end cause you find your a giver and people learn this and only come to you when they want something or you have information they want. You learn to watch for these people and stay clear sadly some will slip though and you have to be the judge of that and stand up for yourself.  No us actually a magic word you say no when you don't actually want to do something ypu feel you have to or they will get hurt. Too bad you can't always give to the same you gotta have some room to move and feel you can receive.
Yes new beginning are always hard and I guess that is what this year will teach me. Life seems to give us things to teach and its wheather we grab on and follow or turn the other way. You can always mend friendsships they do take time though.

One thing having kids has taught me going and saying hi doesn't hurt actually something good may come of it. Another things kids have taught me staying grounded is prob not the end of the world but will help them in the long run.

Funny the things you think about and have to write down wheather lying in bed trying to sleep. Stupid brain you can shut off now do I can sleep?

1 comment:

Carol MacDonald said...

Yes moving can cost you freinds but then sometimes our friends are people that we need at the time. We have very few true friends that will stick with you though whatever happens. The ups and downs we have is called life and it is what we learn from them. Just work out what you want to do and then start walking, montains and hills are for climping or finding ways around them. Enjoy the time on the other side of the climp for awhile and then carry on. As for being lonely we all get there at times even when lots of people are around, but tomorrow is another day and we move on.