Well today was the day for 3 assignments/assessments to be handed in.
First off was Treaty Of Waitangi and that was a pair assessment that we had to get up in the front of the class and speak on what we had learnt and presented. I was a nervous wreak, I couldnt stop shaking and you could even hear the shaking in my voice, not good at all. But we did it and completed it.
Next in the afternoon it was time to hand in menu plans, one for a standard menu which was done in a group that we had to do a role play with, then we had to do another 3 week menu with special diet requirements my one was hindu, so I had to do a little research to find out what they cant eat and then adapt my menu.
Handed that into the box so it was over and done with and I didnt forget to do it at 5pm and take it home lol.
The role play we did was we had a group of 6 of us, we had to do a morning tea and had to keep in mind we had two vegeterian children. This went well we had fun and was under the 5mins was meant to be between 5-10mins but sadly we didn't click to that till after we did our role play.
Now I have to wait for all my marks to see how well myself and my groups/partner did.
Good luck to me I say
No comments:
Post a Comment