My daughter is a member of the Coeliac Society since she has Coeliac Disease as i have talked about before. Last year we had a kids party and I took the photos only thinking they were going out to the parents of the kids in the photos. Well we got the Autumn 2013 Coeliac link (mag for CD's) and my husband came across a page with my published photos. WOW thats so cool. I was actually excited to see them as I didnt know it was coming so I'm a published photographer.
When Dakota won her prize this year for the kids club story that was also exciting, in the mag she has a whole page for her with her story and fav recipe, one excited child having herself in the mag...
you can read her story here ( you might have to click on it and zoom)
Then of course Dakota is in it again for a summer competition that she won 4 big bags of rice wheels, I dont have a photo of that one but its there. So this mag is a keeper its go all of us in it, My photos, My sons photos on that page and my daughter with her article and photos.

No comments:
Post a Comment