I love free stuff, and what's more I love testing things out.
Being a member of KIWIreviews I get the best of both worlds for a small price of a review to write.
Reviews arent hard once you have the hang of them, didnt take me long at all and I think out of the 50 reviews I've done I've only had to redo about 4 so thats pretty good if you ask me.
Its so easy to work. you join the Facebook page and sign up to the actual site. You watch the facebook page for goodies that are coming out for reviews, if you have done enough on the site and reviews you can apply for the goodies, if your sucessful in your apply you pay postage which is normally about $4.50 depending on what you are asking to review. You test the product, watch the product, eat the product, give it a good test and write a review.
A review is simple, you say what you like, what you didnt like if anything, you say if you would recommend it, you also give good feedback about it, even if its just the packaging you liked, its all good, you rate it and well pretty much how i get though them is Im writing a email to a friend or writing a blog post to my readers.
Yes if you get a product sent to you there are guidelines the moderates need to follow from the company to accept your review. You can also go on the site and search in the listings for products you have used and write a review on that, you dont need to wait till you get something sent. There are SO many movies listed already, toys, games and more you will find something thats for sure.
I have been lucky to get a few things in my past review testings and the other day i got two DVD's sent out to watch and review, tomorrow I will be watching them :) If your extra good and do alot of work you get into a extra miler group where you can request things like DVD's but you need to be on to it and get though those reviews.
So if you havent already, sign up, have a look around and check out the facebook page to be honest its not that hard and if i can find time to write one or two reviews a week im sure you can.
PS: when you sign up, in your form mention I sent you :) Please and Thank you,.
YOU WILL LOVE BEING A MEMBER
PS: when you sign up, in your form mention I sent you :) Please and Thank you,.
YOU WILL LOVE BEING A MEMBER
No comments:
Post a Comment