So I have made it to week 2 leaving the kids each day in someone else's care which to be honest isnt as easy as it should be cause I worry that its not getting done the way I do things but I have to suck it up and go to course anyway lol. It will get easier but when you have been at home for pretty much 5 years not having to actually worry about finding care for your kids you get use to it, so when its time for ME to leave its harder, I find it easy to leave them at preschool etc and I reckon I will be fine when Dakota goes to big school too.
You see and those that actually know me, know I dont cry on milestones like preschool, etc.
Today up at 7 and got everything that needed to be done in the morning done.
fed kids
put dinner on (slow cooker)
hang out washing
vacuumed
Then off to course leaving the house at 8 started at 8.30 till 4.30.
When I got home it was right to the dinner part of the day, talking to the kids at the same time about their day, the cutest thing was when i got in the door today was Lukas came running up to me "hi mummy did you have a good day at school" bless you son.
Once dinner was cooked the kids chose to sit at the big table which is where they have asked to sit for the last week now which is fine by me, Lukas sets the table then we eat talking to the kids about their days at preschool. Dakota then clears the table while Lukas has a bath and I do the dishes, she wipes the table down and vacuums the floor. Then its change over time, Dakota into the bath Lukas getting dressed.
Today after everything was done they got to sit down with me to do a puzzle or game. Dakota chose to do a 50 piece puzzle and Lukas wanted to play thomas memory game so I did both with them at the same time. Mummy time.
Once Lukas finished his game it was off to bed with his books while I finished with Dakota, once she finished she was off to bed with her books while I read a thomas book with Lukas. he was asleep BY 7.15pm AWESOME. Dakota got her book read to her and then she tried to read it back to me, she gave it a great go.
Hopefully Dakota will fall alseep before 10pm tonight
UPDATE:
Dakota was asleep by 8pm WOOHOO
UPDATE:
Dakota was asleep by 8pm WOOHOO
No comments:
Post a Comment