Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Something different but fun

Well on the 9th August 2012 I joined a review page called KIWIreviews now to be honest when I signed up I was lost, i didnt understand what I was doing but then with a bit of help from the site owner I was well on my way. 

I learn how to write a review once I did my first I was on my way finding it easier to find things i have used by going though all the lists of products already listed on the site that others had already reviewed.


This is like a awesome job without getting a hourly rate but I love it, I love being able to try new things through KIWIreviews and I love reading different reviews for products I'm thinking about buying or have brought then adding my own review to it.  I was a little worried at first as I have joined many reviews sites in the past but never had good experiences with them, never got anything to test even though I did alot of work. 

 Once I got my first lot of goodies to try I was over the moon and removed myself from pretty much all other review sites.  I have stayed with KIWIreviews, they are great, they have a helpful face-book page if you get stuck and there is always photos going up on the KIWIreviews facebook page from members that have won prizes or doing something awesome with their review products.

I have been so lucky to review these goodies so far in the last year, these are listed in no order.











There is alot there and I'm thankful to KIWIreviews for it, i have tried so many things that i would of never tried otherwise with money being tight I cant afford to buy something and not like it.  There are things i have passed onto other reviewers and things we kept and used.  Paying postage to get the review items is a small price to pay to do a review on some awesome products.  Of course to start getting awesome things like this you need to be an active reviewer, you cant just sign up and think things are going to come out to you.  You have to watch the facebook page and then apply for the goods via the website with a good reason why you should be able to review that product, once you get it you need to review it as soon as you can so the suppliers can see the reviews.

Not only can you do reviews, you can enter competitions aswell, now you dont have to be a member but its better for you to be, gives you better chances to win.  If you want to do that you can make sure you mention i sent you when you sign up so that we both get a bonus.  So just pop my name in Sharlene Wilson :)

I have won a few things from KIWIreviews I haven't got a photo of all of my prizes though here are a few, the suppliers were amazing for these prizes and I'm truly thankful for winning them



So if you want to join me and get some awesome review products and put in the hardwork give it a go.  Just remember when you sign up mention me.  Sharlene Wilson :)  Sign up here at KIWIreviews

Hardwork pays off afterall :)

Thanks KIWIreviews, I'm loving being a member of this wonderful review site



No comments: