I love how I ask Lukas if he wants to put the recycling into the bin, he is always happy to do it and today I found out why. Yup normally I wouldn't follow him out cause he gets the job done. But today I him yelling YUS, YAY, GOT IT. So out i went with the camera to see what he was doing and found out, he throws the recyling into the bin and most of the time he gets it in, I only caught on video him getting one in and a few bouncing off. Once i turned off the camera he got more into the bin by throwing it.
No wonder why he is happy to do the recycling.
Click on the links to watch the videos, blogger was having a mental and wouldnt let me load the videos here.
Click on the links to watch the videos, blogger was having a mental and wouldnt let me load the videos here.
No comments:
Post a Comment