Monday, January 13, 2014

Dakota does long stitch

So I started cross stitching when I was 16 and I do it a-lot at home and Dakota has seen this.  For her 5th birthday a friend gave her a long stitch 


She is actually really enjoying it, it is for 8+ and just these xmas holidays she has really got into doing it and wants it framed when she has finished it. I have given her very little help, threading the wool, and showing her where to stop like at the black lines.  I also knot it off when she has finished the wool to start another aswell other than that she does it.

Dakota's progress.

15th July 2013 (5th Birthday)



She left it for a while and then started again in December.

17th December 2013


Then a break was taken again and started up again in January

11th January 2014

12th January 2014


13th January 2014





She is doing an amazing job :) well done Dakota

No comments: