Wednesday, February 12, 2014

O well shit happens

Well I really really wanted to get fit, I really did.  I started but that's as far as i have got so far, every time i do it, i end up in a lot of pain from my adenomyosis (google that shit if you want to know what it is) I know it as PAIN.  But on top of that i have a prolapsed bowel which doesn't make life any easier either

So I've changed my eating habits instead and once I've been see from my medical professionals and they have worked out which operations I'm having then I will ease back into it and see what I can do.

But in saying all that, I havent stopped on everything.

My tiger for cross stitching is looking good.

Its almost finished but i have got bored of the colours so having another break from it, hopefully i will find that mojo again and get going.

Taking time for my crafts has been great i have got some sewing done aswell, which i really needed.

Some jean shorts for Lukas from old jeans
 A fabric book 


Put the badges onto Dakotas pippins sash and made her a bag

I havent been on facebook as much as I normally am which is great for everything as i get more done so it seems.  Like today some scrapbooking.  These ones are for Dakota's book as its almost finished for her first 5 years of her life. 





I start back at course next week so all will be interesting once again.  I'm all ready

No comments: