Magic Kidz is coming along nicely slowly but nicely
The rooms now no rubbish in them, just items that need to be used for the daycare (apart from the blue and red dresser)
Got this pram from Far family west who Im working though
So to start with the playroom
Looking in from the sleep/welcome room, some toys set up with poster on the wall, books and puzzles will soon obtain the spaces
I have a storage shelf that I might repaint im still thinking about it, this will hide away some other toys, and of course another learning poster on the wall
The view from my lounge, the lion beanbag looking a little sad he needs more beans in him, Dakota has given this to the daycare for reading on etc
Then the room where you enter from the road, this will be the sleep room, change room and sign in area
The highchair will be moved to my kitchen later on and fold up into the wash-house on days that its not needed...The porta-cot is there I will set it up closer to the opening day
The pram will live there as its a big pram and easy to get in and out of the door, the brown draws is where i will have the signing in and out book and the noticeboard will be above it.
So thats what I have so far, what do you think?
2 comments:
Looks great! The room looks huge and I am sure the little ones will be very happy in there. Your collection of googies is coming along nicely! All the best. :)
thanks tui, they rooms are huge lol...its been great, people here are amazing and just handing me things that they dont need and were going to throw out... hope your preg is going well :)
Post a Comment