Monday, February 20, 2012

meal planner

For a while now I have been saying I want a meal planner as this will keep the budget well for food shopping and we never need to guess what we are having for dinner that week.

Well I wrote out 39 meals plus 1 takeaway tab and it went from there


Once I made this up it was time to print, laminate and get valcro onto it...I brought a small canvas and just drew out my lines etc for it, just simple as I dont need it fancy to hold my meal plans.

Once all done this is what I have


I am however going to colour in the outside lol

So Im pretty pleased how it turned out

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Love your meal planner. In my teacher world we call this sort of thing a tumble it tells the kids what to do next. This shows what to cook tonight, totally cool!!!

Time Flies said...

Thanks Michelle.

It fully works for us