I brought a few items from Chatterbox Toys on Friday and today Weds I got the parcel, so quick was so happy.
Love the products i love it more that's its wooden and the kids had a blast using them today..
No photos of the kids playing with them, but on Friday I will take photos of Dakota and Lukas playing with them
The tube is a fishing game and I think I need to get another one as they only come with 10 items and 2 fishing rods but when you have 3 kids that want to play its more fun if they can all do it together
Then I have an order coming in from Pint Size Books coming this week cant wait to get it and touch it and get the kids reading some neat books, playing with finger puppets and puzzles
Both great small businesses, go and check them out if your in OZ and order from them, I found the prices to be wonderful aswell.


No comments:
Post a Comment