Thursday, February 23, 2012

Pint size books part 1

Well as I posted yesterday I was waiting for an order from Pint size books.

Well today I got it..two boxes as she had to use two boxes instead of the 3

So once my kids I look after left Lukas and I got into the first box

I got all the tape off and Lukas got into it




As we pulled items out Lukas had a go with them

Threading beads

Pull apart frog

Bathtime catch fish game



Finger puppets, "5 little ducks" also have "5 little speckled frogs" and "5 little moneys jumping on the bed"

The neat items I got from the first box







So now Im waiting for Dakota to get home so she can help me with the second box while Lukas is in bed

1 comment:

Shannon said...

those are awesome, thats a real good score, well done you. Shopping is funnn aye