Monday, June 18, 2012

21 Questions to ask your child


Well this was on facebook so thought I would give it a go with Dakota, she has a speech problem so its really hard to understand her at the best of times and this was even harder to get her to even understand it.  But at 3 yrs 11mths thought I would try anyway.




What is something Mummy always say to you? Go have a shower

What makes Mummy happy? My baby makes you happy (her dolly)

What makes Mummy sad? Me do sad

How does Mummy make you laugh? By jumping

What was Mummy like as a child? goo goo goo goo

How old is Mummy? Old (thanks child)

How tall is Mummy? Big and tall

What is Mummy's favourite thing to do? Sewing

What does Mummy do when you're not around? Play computer

If Mummy becomes famous what will it be for? Sewing

What is Mummy really good at? Playing computer and I play my computer too

What is Mummy not very good at? going ewwwwwww

What does Mummy do for her job? I dont know that

What is Mummy's favourite food? o i know you like jelly (I wonder if thats cause she had jelly tonight)

What makes you proud of Mummy? you not a snake, cause the snakes are outside

If Mummy was a cartoon character who would she be? dragon on doc mcstuffins

What do you and Mummy do together? Cooking food

How are you and Mummy the same? We not the same mummy big and im little

How are you and Mummy different? I wear a dress you wear a top

Where is Mummy's favourite place to go? Preschool, you take me to preschool and I stay there at daycare

2 comments:

creature said...

Ba ha - So glad you're not a snake Sharlene.. I don't like snakes either :P

Time Flies said...

Lol they are rather entertaining...im glad im not a snake too..