Well last night I got busy making muffins, pear loaf and jelly.
Well the muffins were a hit for the kids today and the pear loaf they liked too. The Jelly I was a little worried about as the last one I did made a mess and fell to pieces, well today I DID IT, I got the jelly out without it falling to pieces.
So the colourful muffins that went down a treat, these were made with a Well Good packet mix GF and I just divided the the mixture into 4 bowls and popped food colouring into each one. Then scooped the colours into the muffin trays
Pear Loaf, this was made from 4 ingredients and I made it GF.
2cups of flour, 1 cup sugar and one 425gram can of pears. I crushed the pears up in a blender (not puree) and then tipped that and the juice into the mix. baked for 40mins on 180dregees c. You could prob add more things if you wanted for flavour. This recipe said crushed pineapple but I didn't have any last night so pear it was
The Jelly I made. 3 layers of jelly not that you can tell I used 3 different flavours. I put a light oil around the inside of the mould so it would slide out nicely and it worked well.
So tonight for pudding if all dinner is eaten I guess it will be pear loaf and jelly lol



No comments:
Post a Comment