Sunday, June 17, 2012

My vege & chicken soup

I have never made a vege and chicken soup before so I winged it and gave it a go.

So this is what I used:

1/2 pumpkin
4 medium potatoes
4 carrots
1 onion
3 teaspoons of minced garlic (we like garlic in this house)
2 tablespoons of GF soy sauce
3 cups GF chicken stock
shakes of chicken salt
salt
pepper
mixed herbs
2 chicken breasts

What I did:

Peeled the skins of the veges and chopped them up small, I threw everything into the slow cooker including the chicken.

I popped it on high for an hour then turned it down.  I just left it going i would just stir it every so often ( you dont have to).  I turned off the slow cooker once the veges were soft.

So here is the photo of my soup in the slow cooker


And my yummy meal served with bread :)


If i do say so myself its YUMMY 

No comments: