Well I went and got the kids some things to do today. And one of them was a picture bead-board. So Dakota and Lukas sat down to do it, Lukas lost interest so I made one and then he saw what happens at the end and wanted to do it after all, sadly it doesn't make 3 pictures makes 2 3/4 pictures lol, but he is happy with that.
So here are a few photos of todays bead pictures
Kids working on their pictures
In the first photo of Dakota she was sticking to a plan doing certain colours, then she got bored of that so tipped it all out such a shame really since it was looking really good...Instead she decided to copy Lukas and just do random colours.
Once the beads were on the board we had to put the baking paper over top and iron them, to melt the beads together. So I let the kids have a go at doing this.
Once the beads were melted, I peeled off the baking paper and removed the picture from the pegboard for the kids as this was really hot, we had to let them cool down first.
So we have my one (that was done first) but Lukas has claimed it.
Dakota chose the heart so did that
Then cause Lukas decided to do one in the end there wasn't enough beads so he got 3/4 star which he is happy with, I think mainly cause he stole my one too
Was a good 2.5hours doing bead pictures lol. Will keep the bead boards in case I can find more beads somewhere. Will have a look when I get back to NZ to see if they have more boards.
The kids seemed to enjoy doing them
*note to self though, do it at a table cause on the floor hurts ya back bending over like that*
No comments:
Post a Comment