Well a while ago someone posted on Cheeky Monkey about felt board they made..and I thought that was an AWESOME idea and wanted to make one for the kids but I forgot about it until I saw in Pinerest a felt xmas tree.
So today I got my a into g and made the kids one each.
I brought some small canvas's and planned on covering that with felt but I didnt have my staple gun so down the road again for some cheap photo frames. I removed the glass and paper and put a felt colour over the board and popped the felt with board back into the frame.
Then it was time to cut out shapes, and objects for the kids to play with on their new boards. This didnt take much time as I just did a lot of cutting and making shapes, the kids dont seem to mind how they have been cut.
I made their background white but also cut out a black background for their snowman pictures etc.
Dakota got to play with her one first and kept asking for different shapes and different things for me to cut out...then would ask for more of something like clouds and raindrops.
They both seem to enjoy this easy thing.
Dakota did this one
Dakota working on her second project
Lukas working on his project
Dakota working on another project
Lukas finished
Dakota finished
They had to stop to have dinner and I'm pretty sure they will be back to them afterwards
No comments:
Post a Comment