Yup my son was born to climb, I tell you he scares me at times.
I should really just know if it can be climbed Lukas WILL give it a go.
Since he was 10mths old he was climbing things, going down stairs head first and never once fell, as he got really good on his feet walking around he started attempting to climb playground ladders to get down the slides himself.
And so it carries on, he is now 2 yrs 7mths and going onto bigger and better things so it seems. Today while the kids were playing nice in the bedroom all of a sudden it went quiet too quiet for my liking so i went in with the camera (cause i know quiet means trouble and cameras NEED to be there).
WELL I walked in the room and snapped this
This shows how high he actually is
Both photo taken and the kids didnt even know.
2 comments:
Paris was a climber like that also :) cam no so, but Axel at 15mths has already been caught on the bench a few times... fun times ahead I feel..
lol yup sounds like your in for fun with Axel...i knew Lukas was going to be a climber from day 1 he had that look in his eye saying im going to be trouble lol....
Post a Comment