Thursday, July 12, 2012

More cross stitch

Well I found a few more patterns I liked so I brought them on ebay and the arrived today, I was so stoked and excited about it (yea strange I know).  But I'm so pleased with the kits I got.

I got the welcome one cause I love warm welcomes and I want to pop this in front of my front door to welcome friends and family to my house.  The sleeping beauty one was brought for a friend as she has been looking for one for ages and I happened to see the seller (who I brought the other ones off) had one so I grabbed it for her.

This is just really cute, I want to make it up and put it in a little craft area for the kids, cause afterall getting messy is what it is about as a child

Cause I was on the roll with new patterns I found free Christmas cross stitch and there were lots of xmas ones for sure so I downloaded a few









Aren't they cute...hopefully xmas is going to feel like xmas in my house hehe...I gotta get them done first, feeling some will be put on fabric to make other items..

No comments: