Friday, July 13, 2012

Rollercoaster Day

You know those days, those that go up and down.  Those ones that just make life feel so unfair and mean.  Yup its one of those days, well was one of those days.  I have had a toothache from a wisdom coming though it started hurting 4 days ago, this morning it was BAD, I was in tears, I even had to ring mum on skype cause I felt sorry for myself and it was just so sore.  Mum TOLD, not advised but TOLD me to get to the doctor and sit and wait till someone sees me, so off I went, 1.5hours later I got seen and went home with painkillers and antibiotics.

The kids were well behaved at the doctors (for once) they had their chips, then shared my cell phone doing a game each, we read some books did some counting and Dakota my brave little girl asked the ladies at the desk for some paper and a pen to do some drawing.

We got home and had something to eat, after lunch we ran in and woke Damian up (he had been on night shift but not tonight so had to be woken after lunch).  so the kids and I jumped on his getting him out of bed, this turned into a family play fight and lots of fun was had.

Once everyone was actually up, I made a list up for the kids to find things on a walk we were going to do things on the list like
Big tree
Little tree
Big rock
Little rock
Smooth leaves
Rough leaves
Car tracks
Mud
Spider
Jump in the puddle
Fly like a plane

On the way home, we had more fun, chasing daddy about the cattle stop, sliding down the track, up and down hills and the best part of all jumping in the puddles the muddy puddles even.  The kids and hubby had a blast.  (someone had to stay clean to sort out the messy ones)

Once home, nice warm shower then ice-cream and strawberry milk afterwards

So you can say, my rollercoaster day of events just got better, tonight since its out last night in this house we are having a movie and pizza night..












So you can say the day turned out good

No comments: