Took the kids into Tri-star Gymnastics today for a try. Dakota got to do it without me in the playgym plus group and she loved it, was a good laugh watching her though so she will start on tuesdays at 10.15am which means Lukas will be in preschool so that works for me nicely.
Lukas well it was his first time to do gymnastics ever and he loved it, I have to do it with him for support as the classes are big and the age of the kids in his class. Lukas seemed to enjoy it alot and he will start on Sat at 9.15am.
Both classes are 45mins long.
Mum came with me and took some photos of Lukas doing his one, pitty we didnt think of photos for Dakotas class but I have Tuesday for that
Dakota the bum up crab walk over the bars
Monkey bars of course I had to hold him up
Rocking, he did this himself, so clever
Beam, Lukas loved the beam this one was go sideways banging balls in front of you






No comments:
Post a Comment