Thursday, August 2, 2012

Work sheets

Well I have mentioned places I have got worksheets from before but I have now signed up to education.com for their worksheets and workbooks.  I paid the yearly fee for unlimited downloads

Amazing stuff they have thats for sure.

Last night and today the kids have been doing worksheets as they really enjoy doing it.

These are from last night, you can click on the photo to make them bigger

Dakota did this with zeros the only help she had was me holding her hand on the word zero where you write it yourself
4yrs
Dakota doing zero
 The next 3 are from Lukas, doing matching, with no help
2yrs 8mths



Today and Tonight

These are a mix of the new and old sheets I have

Dakota did this pattern/math one tonight first time ever, and on her own...I think she did well considering 
4yrs

Lukas matching tails to the animals first time to do this, and he did well
2yrs 8mths


 Dakota did this on her own, she has done them with help before but wanted to do it alone...she did well has mixed some of the up with miss counting
4yrs

This is another Dakota did and has never done before, matching upper case and lower case letters, she did well...Dakota started with the D cause that is in her name and knows it, she also knows C and E so did those next, once she got A sorted B was the last to work out

I have now printed off a few items just going to get them laminated i think and turn them into learning workbooks.

No comments: