Sunday, August 5, 2012

Labels for lunchboxes

To name my kids lunch boxes and drink bottles I always use a marker but that never stayed on and it was pissing me off having to find a pen every single daycare/preschool morning to write their names on it again.

Until I found LunchboxLabels in Auckland, New Zealand

Prices aren't too bad and it saves me time working out who's lunch box is who's and asking the kids who had which colour.  Now I don't have the problem.  The lady is wonderful makes up a couple of things to chose from and you can pick your font or picture to go on the lunch box giving her the measurements of your lunch box if its not a normal size one like I have.



Can wash the boxes just not scrub the labels, have been told she has put her ones in the dishwasher a few times a week, but with the inside prob getting more dirtier than the outside think a wipe out will just be needed

So if you need labels and cant think of somewhere to get them from, check out this facebook page LunchboxLabels

No comments: