Monday, August 6, 2012

Pass the toy down

Isn't it great when your child loves a toy you use to love?

Well Lukas enjoyed the wooden posting box that mum has had for ages and ages, yes we have had to replace some of the blocks last year because a doggy liked eating them, so there are new pieces and old pieces.

Lukas starts with the blue shapes and works his way, to red, yellow then green, popping the finished tray into the holder.

This is a great toy, teaches colours, sorting and posting, making sure the shape fits by turning it and moving it.  He gets stuck on the green ones as they are all triangles but all different triangles and yup even I get a little stuck IF I don't pay much attention to the actual shape and holes.

I love wooden toys for the fact they are long lasting and bring so much fun.












So does your child play with a toy you had as a child? 
Do they like it?

Go on blog about it....

No comments: