Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Different day


This afternoon I was looking after my friends little 5mth old she is just so cute.  Lukas was home with me while Dakota at preschool...Lukas was interested in this baby in the house.  Samantha got a little grumpy and started crying while I was getting her bottle ready so Lukas sat next to her telling her to shhh bottle coming.


Next thing the mircowave beep went off and Lukas came running into the kitchen taking the bottle I just finished mixing together and put on the bench.  He took off with the bottle next minute I hear, "drink your bottle, shhhh" from Lukas I look around the corner and he has stuffed the bottle in Samantha's mouth to keep her quiet


Lukas really wanted to feed her so i popped him up on the couch with Samantha and he was happy to give her the bottle for about 100mls of it lol so I took over

Once the bottle was done we went outside for an hour to play, Samantha learnt about cars, cars are so much better than the pig she had, well she thought so anyway.  We also played row row row your boat and lots of giggles and laughs from both kids

Once i put Samantha down for a sleep, I went and hang out the washing, Lukas decided to put his bike by the washing line and go down the hill in the back yard, putting his feet up and steering the bike.

Lots of fun was had.





No comments: