Thursday, September 13, 2012

Walking to preschool


Finally the weather has been picking up and getting better..

Monday we walked to preschool and today we did too.  Just today I took the camera on the way.

My big boy

Dakota with her pretend camera

I had to point my camera at me so Dakota could have a photo lol

Heading up the alleyway

We went colour searching I would call a colour and the kids would run and find it.

Orange

White

Blue

This is on the shop walls at the back and side, its pretty cool considering these shops are by 2 daycares, 1 preschool and 1 primary school

Lukas at preschool doing gluing and sticking

It was a great walk, on the way back Dakota and I saw the inorganics truck picking up the rubbish we stopped and watched the guys clean up a huge pile so Dakota could see the truck eat the rubbish




Dakota was amazed with what they were doing.

No comments: