Monday, October 1, 2012

All moved


Well we have moved, the kids and I in our new house, hasnt taken me long to make it feel like home.  Everything but my hobbies and the kids crafts are unpacked.

The kids are happy and settled really quick, I have got myself into a great routine and happy I have my own space. Don't get me wrong I love my parents but a girl needs her own place to be with her kids, and grandparents are meant for the kids to go around and have fun etc.

I love my new place, 2 decks, one covered so if its a wet day but not windy and cold they can play outside still, then another deck great for BBQ's as you can see over to the Manukau habour.  Lounge is huge so I have doubled it into a kids corner and lounge and the lounge part is still big.  Dining room is huge too and has doubled as the kids craft area, Kitchen is on the small side but just gotta make it work.  The rooms are bigger than i thought as I got quite a lot in there.

The backyard is big, good enough for kids to run and play.  Will be great for playdates and friends over for BBQ's (once I get a BBQ).

Here are a few photos







No comments: